Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!
Wolfs Night Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shadow Wood Forest
Silent river EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm by Vσrtex

» Word Snake
Silent river EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:47 pm by Vσrtex

» Ad Video for le Pack
Silent river EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm by Fyrehearte

» Vσrtex
Silent river EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm by Kamaji

» Fyrehearte
Silent river EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm by Kamaji

Top posting users this month
No user

Silent river

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Silent river Empty Silent river

Post  Kamaji Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:19 am

Silent River got it's name because it is always flowing at nonchalant throughout the day.It never rustles over rocks or stray branches but keeps a steady trek from one end of the territory to the next.Sometimes you could be walking by it without notice or maybe you could accidentally fall in.

Silent river Forestriver2
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Alina Monroe

https://wolfsnight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Silent river Empty Re: Silent river

Post  Minori Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Minori walked through the forest as it became less dense and opened up to a much lighter woods. He walked through the forest his fur rustled by the soft breeze that mad it's way through the tree's. He felt much more open and exposed in this area his fur no longer hiding him in the shadow, but making him stick out more. He didn't notice the stream until the ground dropped out from beneath the foot he had just set down. He quickly staggered back safing himself from falling in the river, but causing his hurt shoulder to protest at him. He growled and padded over looking down at the slow moving stream. He did not know his thirst until that moment and he plunged his muzzle into the stream drinking his fill. He then sat beside the river resting his sore muscles and listening to the sounds of the forest.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Kamaji had followed Minori's trail, angry the brute was within the territory and close to his newly adopted pup.He growled loudly and upon reaching the edge of the forest and stepping out into the exposed land where a river flowed silent as the wind, Kamaji barked,"You shouldn't be here!"He stalked forward."I told you not to cross the boundary."He snarled.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Minori looked back at Kamaji no emotion on his face as he shrugged his large muscular shoulders. "I see no harm I just came to get a drink there is little to drink in the other forest so I came here. I have no intention of going any farther into your lands". Minori smiled and decided to mess with Kamaji a little "Even though I might hang out here and see if I can get another glimps of the beautiful female you have hidden away here. Maybe she would like me better". Minori went back to watching the river his ears facing behind him to make sure he was ready if Kamaji attacked him.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Kamaji sensed his fur rise along his back and flattened his ears baring sharp, glistening fangs."Shade does not belong to a worthless scrap of fur like you, outsider.She's an alpha and your nothing."Kamaji took a few steps closer to him.A menacing growl rumbling in his throat.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Minori threw back his head and let out a low deep laugh that echoed through the forest. "Do not worry little Alpha I was only playing with you I know you have your eyes on her and she seems head over heals for you" Minori leaned down and got a drink. He then stood and turned to face Kamaji favoring his shoulder a little still. " I do not feel like fighting you again little Alpha" he walked toward the shadow forest passing by Kamaji.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Kamaji snorted and snapped warningly at Minori's wounded shoulder."Don't ever come back here."
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Minori's eyes became almost like fire and he growled turning to face Kamaji. "If you value your life Alpha pup I suggest you watch what you do. You may be Alpha, but that does not make you ruler of everything on this land". Minori walked up so he was right in Kamaji's face "Do you tell the grass to grow? or the wind to blow? No you have no control over it and you have no control over me so watch that tongue of yours". Minori growled again before snapping his jaw in warning at Kamaji and turning to leave.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Kamaji stood in utter rage and before he knew it he was sprinting towards Minori and snapping his jaws on the insult's wounded shoulder."I've heard enough out of you.It's time you learned your place.Despite Kamaji's own wounds not fully healed he was on the top of killing this brute here and now.He thanked Shade in his mind for the healing she did but did not dare thanks this wasted ball of fur.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Minori growled and shoved his shoulder up slamming the bone right into Kamaji's teeth. He was sure it had to hurt a lot. He then turned to face the wolf lunging at him snapping and clawing at the others face.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Kamaji backed away, his face in pain but began to snap his jaws furiously at the wolf."Your no alpha here, pup."He snarled."Go back to where you came from."
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Minori growled and snapped back "But I use to be and I know you are doing it wrong!". Minori sighed and looked at the ground "I can never go back". Minori turned to leave not wanting to deal with the Alpha anymore.

(OOOOHHHHHH interesting twist.)
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:41 am

Kamaji paused at the wolfs words.'Can't go back?What does he mean?'Kamaji snorted and sat on his haunches ignoring the small insult."Wait."
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Minori looked back at Kamiji with his eyes narrowed his face only showing anger, but sadness underneath "What do you want?".
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Kamaji bared fangs."Watch the tone, buddy."Then he stood."What happened in your past?Perhaps we can work something out and these wars can be at peace."Kamaji winced at the thought of Minori around his pack but he'd sensed something about minori that he couldn't let go.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Minori growled and sat down not looking at Kamaji "It's none of your buisness pup and I would rather not talk about it". Minori's ears pinned back and he sighed watching the ground with little interest.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Kamaji sighed under a breath."We all have faults, Minori.How is yours different from everyone elses?"
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Minori sighed and watched the ground as he spoke softly "My mother and father died when I was young. i was taken in by my aunt, but I was the alpha's son so when I became 9 months of age I became Alpha". He sighed "I was impulsive, cruel, and uncaring. I did something stupid and my hole pack was murdered while they were under my watch". His voice dropped to almost nothing "I can never go back".
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Kamaji sighed.He knew how Minori felt.This pack was made for wolves like him."Minori I offer you a place in this pack.Not as alpha but as my second if you can commit to the rules."
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Minori sighed and looked over to Kamaji "Sure I think i would like that". Minori sighed and looked around them wondering what would have happened if he could have protected his pack.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Kamaji hadn't missed the desire in Minori's eyes."Protect this pack, Minori.It won't make up for the past but it could start you off with something better than what you've had in your previous life."Kamaji knew that making Minori his second had it's risks but he knew Minori was hurt so he would do what he could for him.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Minori nodded and sighed smiling one of his rare true smiles, rather then his I love a fight smiles. "I will help you protect unlike I was able to protect my own" Minori walked back over to Kamaji and sat.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:39 am

Kamaji nodded and considered Minori's situations and reaction to his proposal."I believe you will serve well as my second, Minori.I have no doubt you will be submissive to you role.Welcome to the pack."Kamaji inclined his head as a show of respect and rose to his paws and shook his ruff of dirt and leaves, feeling relieved that the war was over.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Minori nodded back and groaned as he stood stretching out his muscles "My body is so much older then my years suggest". Minori shook out his fur as it normally collected a lot of dirt. He sighed and tried to stretch again before looking back at Kamaji "So am I now aloud to go explore?". He then laughed and smiled seeing the look in the wolves eyes "This does not mean those fun little fights are over yet. You still interest me and I want to test your power".
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Kamaji chuckled and flexed his back to loosen the tight muscles and twisted bones."I am a year older than you.Experienced and aged."He laughed softly and then stiffened."You may wander the territory freely."Kamaji said calmly and then he bared the tips of his fangs."I wouldn't think to test my power pup.You could so easily lose the rank you have just as fast as I gave it to you."Kamaji grunted and walked off a ways to cool his nerves.He wondered if he'd made a mistake.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next