Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!
Wolfs Night Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shadow Wood Forest
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm by Vσrtex

» Word Snake
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:47 pm by Vσrtex

» Ad Video for le Pack
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm by Fyrehearte

» Vσrtex
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm by Kamaji

» Fyrehearte
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm by Kamaji

Top posting users this month
No user

Shadow Wood Forest

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 Empty Shadow Wood Forest

Post  Kamaji Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 am

First topic message reminder :

The mainland of Wolfs Night territory.The forest is vastly dense and dark.Very little light shines through the tree tops.Only the brave and courageous venture there.Any wolf who strays there could either find himself lost forever in the night or he may be encountered by the wolves who live there.Stranger aren't taken too lightly on first meet.The pack is made around this land.It's tough but the wolves know the land well.

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 1529978-dark_forest_super

Last edited by Kamaji on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Alina Monroe

https://wolfsnight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Wood Forest

Post  Kyen Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:24 am

Kyen shrugged,
"I just told you, I am Kyen. And I know, that is why I asked if a fighter would be useful around these parts." his ears twitched and he snarled, he heard a coyote and dashed into the trees, killing it before returning. The whole thing took less than a minute. He retured with his muzzle bloodied and waited at ease. years of being a fighter had allowed him to move so swiftlyand to keep his guard up at all times.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:29 am

Kamaji nodded aprovingly."I am impressed by your demonstration, kyen.You may walk these lands under supervision until further notice.Do not enter the heart of the territory or I shall see fit that you do not return to these lands.Am I clear?"Everything in kamajis voice wa serious.He doesn't go back on his word and he would certainly keep it.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:31 am

Kyen dipped his head slightly,
"I trust you are a wolf of your word. So am I. I will not enter deep into your land until you see fit.."
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 am

Kamaji nodded to Kyen and sat on his haunches.He was in deep thouht of how such a pack would come to be so big in so little time.He had use of these wolves but there were many things they needed to do before receiving their ranks.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 am

Kyen cocked his head at the leader,
"What would you have me do in the mean time?" he asked.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:43 am

Kamaji snapped from his thoughts at the wolfs question and looked at the other wolves around him."I would advise that you speak with the other wolves around here."He pointed the tip of his tail towards a greyish wolf who sat in the distance from him."Shade will be watching you all for the time being while I sort things out.She will show you around the outskirts of the territory."Kamaji sensed other wolves about and he did not like them hiding away from him.He did not show this to Kyen but snuck a glance at his Deputy while rising to his feet.He needed to see these other wolves before he could do anything else.He wanted to be sure that his lands were safe from any unwanted visitors.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 am

Kyen sensd the other's uneasiness and he knew why. Other wolves were around. So he walked over to Shade and flicked his tail in greeting,
"Hi, my name is Kyen, a fighter. your leader said I should talk toyou." he wasn't sure what to say, he was hardly the socializing type and he only knows his ways best in a fight and during that time, it was the only time he could take command of others as he was good with strataagising.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:26 am

Yuki flicked her ears when she heard the Alpha. She then lowered her head and shivered. She lifted her small body and kept a distance while walking to a bush.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 3 Create.php?text=Grimthorne&name=JustRealize
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm becoming a monster, just like you "

Grimthorne sighed and laid down, it seemed like he was being baby sat. The colorless brute glanced around through blue eyes, it seemed he was controlled where ever he went, were all wolves like this? I low whistle escaped through his ebony nose as he glanced upward hoping his whole life wouldn't be like he was trapped within a cage. As he rose upon his paws once again Grim whispered "I don't like it here... is there any chance we can move?"

Notes; - The basic layout was created by Darkwolf273, thanks!
Comments; - none

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Shade dipped her head at Kyen. " As Kamaji probaly told you, I'm Shade. Hang on one second, I need to speak to him." Shade padded over to Kamaji. " Kamaji, there is a loner in the bushes just over there. She would like to speak to you about joining the pack."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Kamaji nodded to Shade."Thank you for notifying me.I will see what he wants."He gazed at Grim."You may look around the territory.But stay clear of the Heart."He nodded to shade again before trotting towards a new scent pausing beside a bush."Come out young one."He said in a much calmer voice.He knew the newcomer was young and he was rather sweet around pups.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Shade followed him. "It's ok Yuki, you can come out. He wont harm you." She paused, waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Kyen sat his tail tsitching, nither of the wolves told him what their names were. Now he walked over to Shade.
"May I know your names? I can't just call you wolf one and wolf two in my mind." he said his eyes gleaming slightly.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm

(To lazy to copy my posting thing ;-; )

Grimthorne's blue eyes glanced around wearily, he wanted to leave this wretched place but didn't want to be alone. Sighing the brute just laid back down and looked at the wolf, he didn't think he wanted to know Grim's name but he said it anyways. "Grimthorne" he spat his name with such hatred he even surprised himself. As he flattened his fur down he continued in a calmer tone "call me Grim."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Shade sighed and looked back at Kyen. "I told you my name is Shade." She looked back to Kamaji. "I'll leave her too you", she said, nodding towards the bush. She then walked over to Grim. "Hi, I'm Shade", she said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Kamaji watched Shade go before he stepped around the bush to see the pup curled in a ball watching the other wolves.He sighed and sat on his haunches."Are you lost young one?"He asked and a soft tone.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Kyen shrugged,
"sorry, nice to meet you shade." then he lay with his head on his paws watching.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Miyuki saw the wolf and how calm it was. She didn't have the courage to go up to the Alpha after what she has been. Yuki frowned and walked up to the male with her tailed tucked in between her legs while shivering. "Um.. I-I was wondering if i could join.. your.. pack.." She said quietly. She lowered her as she thought the male might hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Kamaji lowered so that he rested on his paws."Don't be afraid of me."He said,"I won't harm you.What happened to your parents?"
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:06 am

Kyen looked at the pup, he had always had a soft spot for them. Before the thought better, he padded up to the pup and smiled warmly and his usually hard features grew soft and friendly.
"Hi there small one." he said his tail wagging once.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Grimthorne turn his head to see the wolf whom had spoken to him, "Hello" he said pulling himself to a sitting position and letting his lush tail wrap around his paws. He was unsure as to why this wold ad approached him but her face looked friendly, so he didn't worry much.

Comments; - I'm loosing my rp muse
[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Shade looked at the stranger. "what's your name?"she asked curiously. She sat down, her paws sinking into the dirt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm

He flinched at the thought he had to utter is father's name again. "Grimthorne" he spoke grimly looking at his paws. "Call me Grim" the hatred Grim had for his name was unexplainable. He had been named after his father, but he would never be like him. Even if he held his father's pelt and name he had his mother's eyes, that all he needed to believe he was nothing like his father.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Shade looked at Grim curiously. "Why do you not like your name?"she said. "there is no point in lying to me, i can tell by the way you said it." She waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Grim's bright blue eyes remained on his paws as he spoke, telling her very little about her past in his answer. "I was named after a very cruel heartless wolf" there was almost no emotion in his voice as he spoke, still focused intently on his pale white paws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum