Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!
Wolfs Night Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shadow Wood Forest
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm by Vσrtex

» Word Snake
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:47 pm by Vσrtex

» Ad Video for le Pack
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm by Fyrehearte

» Vσrtex
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm by Kamaji

» Fyrehearte
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm by Kamaji

Top posting users this month
No user

Shadow Wood Forest

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 5 Empty Shadow Wood Forest

Post  Kamaji Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 am

First topic message reminder :

The mainland of Wolfs Night territory.The forest is vastly dense and dark.Very little light shines through the tree tops.Only the brave and courageous venture there.Any wolf who strays there could either find himself lost forever in the night or he may be encountered by the wolves who live there.Stranger aren't taken too lightly on first meet.The pack is made around this land.It's tough but the wolves know the land well.

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 5 1529978-dark_forest_super

Last edited by Kamaji on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Alina Monroe

https://wolfsnight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 5 Empty Re: Shadow Wood Forest

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Minori rolled his eyes showing the first sign of emotion as he flicked his tail dismissing the wolf. He then smiled and thought of something he obviously had more muscle then the wolf and could probably run much faster. His smile grew into one that would only be described as the devils. He bunched his muscles underneath him and then took off full bore into the forest easlily getting a good distance from the wolf sense he had used the element of surprise.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Kamaji tore after the outsider chuckling.He knew this forest well and knew the short cuts.He bounded off into the bushes taking a game trail and was at the border before the other wolf.He lowered his head and bared his teeth."I said no tricks.Stubborn fool."He snarled
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Minori halted as the wolf apeared in front of him. His devil smile reapeared on his face and his eyes alighted with joy and pure mischif. He laughed evily and thought now here is someone worthy of my attention. He bunched up his muscles and started to circle the male "I am no fool I just miscalculated your inteligence." Minori waited for the wolf to respond happy to have the chance to have a real apponent worth his time.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Kamaji circled as well."So what is your game here?I doubt it is a fair one.No one i have encountered in my pasts have survived a brawling from me."Kamaji was indeed bigger than his adversary.He knew he could pin the wolf but then what to say if he killed him or not?He only wanted the wolf off his lands."I give you a fair warning to leave my lands.This is your last chance."Kamaji tightened his muscles.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Minori laughed and his eyes were alight with emotion as he continued to cirlce the other male. Anyone watching them would think Minori had a death wish because he looked weak next to the other wolf, but in truth he was much much stronger then he looked. He lifted at the wolves last plea for him to leave "Why would I leave this place has plenty of food and these dark woods are very nice. So I would rather stay with or without your permision". Minori didn't wait as he lunged at the wolf running his shoulder right into the others with a large amount of force that would nock most of balance. He snapped at the wolves back paw and then sprang away from his reach waiting for him to do something.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Kamaji was only stumped by the wolfs moves and he was quick to avoid injury and now he had lost all patience with this wolf.He snarled."No more words here mutt."He lunged and was quick enough to snap his jaws on the wolfs shoulder and shake ferociously.He then gave a good yank and threw the wolf at a tree trunk.He barked a growl.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Minas surprised when he felt his back hit the tree, but he felt nothing as he went into fighting mode. He had been beaten so much at a young age pain was nothing to him. He looked down at his slightly bleeding shoulder and tilted his head before looking at the male. "Huh, this is the first time someone has drawn blood interesting". He looked at the other male like an alien before snapping back into fighting mode. He used his large muscles to launch himself at the male. he clawed at the other males face and then turned to the side a little bitting into the males shoulder hard in revenge shaking the male his large neck muscles making the wolf seem weightless in his jaws.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Kamaji snarled at the pain and felt blood running down his muzzle.His shoulder pained and he was struggling to get free.He siezed his advantage of snapping his jaws on the wolfs scruff and sinking his teeth in to a jaw locking grip.He wouldn't let go now.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Minori growled as the wolf grabbed his neck in a death grip. He started to claw at the wolves chest with one paw as he continued to wrip at his shoulder with his jaws tasting blood on his toung. He wanted to release the wolf and gag, but knew it would mean the wolf could attack him better so he didn't let go. He tried unbalance the wolf hoping to get him to let go of his scruff.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Kamaji winced at the pain in his shoulder and felt warm blood trickle through his fur.His winced again when one of his claws scrapped his chest and oozed blood.At this rate Kamaji had to let go but he would do it quick.Releasing the wolfs scruff and snapping his jaws on the same shoulder he had before kamaji gave a fierce shake tearing at the wolf.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Monori was happy when the wolf released thinking he could finally back off. When the owlf tore into his already hurt shoulder. He growled, but could alreadt tell this was going to be a stailmate and he could not stand the blood in his mouth anymore so he realesed the wolves shoulder and tore away from him limping for enough away to be out of reach. He was panting softly his muzzle, shoulder, and leg covered in blood.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Kamaji sat on his haunches panting when the wolf escaped his grasp.He licked warm blood from his own muzzle and from his teeth.His chest jerked and he bared fangs at the pain squeezing his eyes shut.His shoulder was sore and bleeding as well.Kamaji chuckled over the amusement of the fight."Not bad, stranger."He commented.Then he settled on the ground laying on his good side too tired to do more fighting.He was vulnerable but he doubted the wolfs next move to attack him.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Minori sighed at the site of the other wolf flopping down and did the same still panting softly. "Ya not bad and by the way the names Minori. Most just call me Mori". Minori looked at the other wolf wondering what he would do.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Kamaji didn't move but spoke his voice clear that he was done for the moment."Mines Kamaji.I am the leader of five wolves here."
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Minori laughed a true laugh not having done it a while and smiled a friendly smile. "Well it is very nice to meet you Kamaji" he winced softly as his shoulder stung. He lifted his head a little using the little energy he had took lick the wound before he let his head fall back to the ground with a soft thud. "Well there go my plans of finding a place to sleep, but right now this ground seems very inviting". Minori yawned softly and winced at his shoulder before letting his eyes drift half shut.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Kamaji growled softly but a smile was on his lips in amusement at Mori's words."Indeed."He said softly,then rose slowly to his feet and began to limp off in the direction of the midlands before slumping by a tree having suddenly fallen unconscious.Pools of blood dripped from his wounds which were greater than he thought.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Minori was about to fall asleep thinking the male had already left when the smeel of blood assaulted his nose. He looked at the male to see him slumped under a tree in a puddle of blood. Minori sighed and stood shakily almost falling over as he tried to press wieght on his hurt leg. He hobbled over to the other wolf and pushed his so he could see the wounds. He sighed and tore some moss from the ground. He cover the wolves wounds so he wouldn't bleed to death before covering his own wounds. He then hobbled a little away from the male and flopped down falling asleep.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Kamaji awoke to the feel of something covering his wounds.He lifted his head slowly and saw they'd been covered.he saw Mori not far away and kamaji rose sorely to his feet.He stumbled off into the bushes unsure of what to do next.For he supposed he would leave to nurse his wounds and fight another day.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Mi opened one eye lazily as Kamaji woke and stood stumbling away into the bushes. Before he could get out of ears shot Mori spoke. "You may be strong Kamaji, but any wolf with that many wounds wouldn't make it halfway to that den of yours. So i suggest you lay back down and let your wounds heal a little more". Mori closed his eyes again and then felt the sting of his shoulder. He lifted his head to see his blood had already soaked through the moss. He sighed and took it off taking more moss from the ground around him he repacked his wound.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Kamaji paused and turned his head to the side to look at Mori.He was very weak and perhaps this wolf was right for once.He settled next to a tree and laid on his good side nurturing his wounds."Perhaps you should be a nurse and not a fighter Mori."He called as he changed to fresh moss for his wounds.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Mori almost choked as he laughed hard snorting once or twice to his dismay. When he finally composed himself he chuckled one last time and shook his head. "I am no healer I just know enough to stay alive in this tough world. Also most healers are gentle and nice I on the other hand am not. Also I am not going to waiste my well earned muscle on healing". Mori winced as his rubs protested to his laughter. He then turned to glare at Kamaji "You boke my ribs".
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Kamaji chuckled and gazed at minor equally with a slight hint of satisfaction glinting in his eyes."I suppose they'll teach you not to mess with some one who has won several battles besides this one.Just lay still for a while.Your ribs should be fine."Kamaji snorted and went back to his own nursing.After a while he sighed."You should leave when your wounds precede.I do not want anymore trouble from you."
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Mori listened to him and laughed softly wincing as his ribs protested "Ow ow ow". He took a deep breath and calmed himself while he looked at Kamaji lifting a brow. "Thought you were going to keep and eye on me mister tough guy. Also if I am not mistaken it was a stailmate nether of us one". Minori lay his head on his paws and let his eyes close halfway yawning softly.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Kamaji snorted at minori's words."Even so I still had the upper hand."He looked in Minori's direction."I can see you in plain sight.I am still watching you.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Shade padded quietly through the forest, her mouth watering from the plump thrush she held in it for Kamaji. She was already full from the vole she caught and thought she would catch one for him. Raising her nose in the air she caught a slight scent of Kamaji and followed it until she reached him. Ignorant that another male was mere paw-steps away she nudged him gently. "Kamaji! Why are you covered in blood!", she exclaimed." Its a good thing I caught you this thrush." She placed the thrush in front of him and looked at him expectantly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum